ASD Technologies S.r.l. operates in the wholesale trade and, as a result, does not hold relationships with private individuals but with companies and their representatives in carrying/fulfilling out its duties.
This policy refers to Article 13 of D. Lgs 196/2003 and EU Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR), which contains the code for the protection of personal data in relation to the personal data given by users when entering datas in the appropriate contact form “Newsletter” or through the request for information (“Get info” button).
Data treatment owner
The owner of the treatment is the company ASD Technologies S.r.l. located in Viale Stazione, 53 – 35036 Montegrotto Terme (PD) – Italy.
Purpose of data treatment
Your data will be treated with the following purposes:
· allow you to submit requests for information about ASD Technologies S.r.l. products and services;
· allow us to give you feedback and send you informational or commercial communications.
Method of data treatment
The processing of data is carried out using tools and procedures to ensure its safety and confidentiality and can be carried out either by paper media or by means of it.
We will not use any personal or judicial data assigned to special categories of personal data.
Your data are processed and stored for the time required by the purposes for which they were collected.
The data treatment is based on your consent. ASD Technologies S.r.l., in case of withdrawal of authorisation, will provide to cancel your data no later than 30 days from the receipt of communication.
Communication and diffusion
Your data will not spread, including through their availability and consulting.
Your data may be shared – with specific subjects – in the following terms:
· persons who can access the data under the provision of law, regulation or EU legislation, within the limits of those legislation;
· persons who need to access to your data for the purpose of the relationship between you and us, within the limits strictly necessary to carry out the auxiliary tasks (credit institutions and shippers are cited as an indication)
· to our consultants, to the extent necessary to carry out their duties at our organization, after our letter of assignment that imposes the duty of confidentiality and security.
Cookies are little pieces of text code installed in your web browser by a website that assists the Owner in providing Service according to the purposed described. Some of these purposes should require User’s consent. When required, it can be freely revoked following the instructions in this document.
Cookies are used to make the user experience more efficient by remembering User’s preferences, for example.
Technical and statistical Cookies
Other types of Cookies and Third-Party Cookies
Some of the following services may collect statistics without requiring User’s consent or may be managed directly by the Owner without the help of a Third Party.
This type of services allows User’s contents hosted in external platforms directly from the pages of this Website. In this case, it is possible that, even when Users do not use this service, it collects traffic data of visited page where it is installed.
Some parts of the Website use Google Fonts. For information about these Cookies, click here: Google Privacy & Terms.
Express consent to Cookies installation
Users can manage Cookies preferences directly in his own browser, by preventing, for example, Third Party Cookies to be installed. Through browser preferences is also possible to deleted past Cookies. Users can find information about Cookies management with some of the most popular browsers here:
You find below from Art.7 Legislative Decree nr. 196/2003 and of EU Regulation nr. 679/2016 (GDPR), to remind that you can exercise the following rights:
· obtain confirmation of the existence of personal data that concerns you, even if not yet recorded, and communication in intelligible form;
· obtain an indication of the source of personal data, as well as the purpose and manner of the treatment;
· obtain the indication of the logic applied in treatments carried out with the help of electronic instruments;
· get the update, the adjustment or, when you have interest, the integration of the data;
· get the deletion, anonymous transformation or blocking of data processed in violation of the law;
· obtain deletion, anonymous transformation or blocking of data that is not required to be retained, in relation to the purposes for which the data was collected or subsequently processed;
· obtain the claim that the update, the adjustment, the integration, the deletion, the anonymous transformation or the block have been made aware, also with regard to the content, of those to whom the data has been communicated or widespread, except in cases where such fulfilment proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the law protected;
· oppose, in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, the processing of personal data about you, even if they are relevant to the purpose of the collection;
· oppose, in whole or in part oppose the processing of personal data that concerns you for the purpose of sending advertising material or direct sales or for the completion of market or commercial communication research.
To exercise these rights, you can send a written notice to the following address:
Copyright 2021 ASD Technologies S.r.l., all rights reserved - P.IVA IT05242600285 | Privacy